Prices Starting at $200.00
What is Keratin Complex, and why is it important?
- Keratin is a protein that your body produces, which is found in your hair
- Keratin is a restorative treatment that straightens and repairs the damage of the hair shaft, making your hair more resilient.
What is the process used to apply and how will I benefit?
- A stylist applies treatment system to your hair and then uses a flat iron to seal it in. Once complete, you can expect it to last 3-5 months.
- If you usually style your hair straight, a keratin hair straightening treatment could shorten your blow dry time by 40-60%, and eliminate the need for a flat-iron.
- You can forget about frizzy hair after your service and walk out in a moist or light rain and your hair won’t change.
- You can wash your hair right away and it is beneficial to use Keratin sodium-sulfate free shampoo to help you maintain your treatment
Studio Mac Special Offer is by appointment only with Stylist Caitlin Skipp. Appointment availability is limited to scheduled salon hours between November 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014.